cold air intake

flowmaster02

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So my b-day is coming up so I figured I would by myself a intake but not sure where to get one please let me know whats web sites have it for sale:headbang: :drunk:

I just found one but has anybody heard of B&B Performance? They have one with the filter for 159 plus shipping. The only thing is they don't have a picture of it and I don't want to order it and it be the wrong one.

Get the K&N for the Thunderbird. Comes with a heat shield. KKM makes a decent intake as well. You can order on the right from LS Koncepts.

I have the AutoSpeed Store Intake...bought in on ebay for $350 shipped to Puerto Rico with a K&N Filter

Get the K&N for the Thunderbird. Comes with a heat shield. KKM makes a decent intake as well. You can order on the right from LS Koncepts.

What year Thunderbird? I went on the site and all it found was a stock air filter / oil filter.

I have an 02 LSE8, I was looking at the KKM system, but does it come with a new intake tube? or is it just the filter / adapter??

I'd like to get the heat shield, I've seen LS's on here with it. Any info on what I can do is a plus :D

So I ordered a intake tube from lskoncepts how long does it take to get it i'm a little anxious:headbang:

Maybe you should ask Ken at lskoncepts... he probably would have an answer for you.

Try this:

post-3092-1246812134.jpg

I'm wondering why he thought he needed to box it in. Thank god for stupid people. If everyone in the world were smart, we wouldn't have pictures like these to laugh at :D

I'm wondering why he thought he needed to box it in. Thank god for stupid people. If everyone in the world were smart, we wouldn't have pictures like these to laugh at :D

I'm thinking its a bs pic. its probably only sitting on the hood since on a 3.1/2.8/ 2.2 the air intake is on the far/front drivers side. IIRC

There was a guy here that used to run around in a lemon colored Mustang II coupe that had a house roof baffle type vent pop riveted onto his hood.

Hideously hilarious! :yuck:

That guy has higher numbers of hours involved than the number of horsepower it could increase such a crapbucket by. Higher number of dollars involved as well (even if all he bought was glue and screws).

Only thing I can think of turning big numbers on that thing is the number of people who point and laugh and also the ones who quietly talk about the "special needs" kid in the neighborhood. Probably the number of girls he'll be called "loser" by as well.

Members online

No members online now.
Back