COP's part numbers...

chausse420

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Can anybody help me on this. I am about to buy some COP's from somebody and would just like to know that I am buying the right set, the part number is 2W4E-12A366-BE. Everywhere I look the part number for OEM is 2W4Z12029BD or close to it but still xxxx-xxxxx-BD. Can anybody indulge me on this and let me know if I am ok to buy them or not. Thanks so much for all the help and input!!

Yes, that's a correct number for the V8 coils.

Anybody else second that? I just wanna make sure I am making the right purchase before I buy them. Thanks again for all the input!

Anybody else second that? I just wanna make sure I am making the right purchase before I buy them. Thanks again for all the input!

You will NEVER need to second something Joe says. Google the P/N yourself if you doubt him!

I dont mean any disrespect, and I have checked out the P/N, and they all come back close to that P/N but not exact, thats why I wanted to get more opinions on it is all. I didn't mean to sound like I was second guessing his response.

From Alldata...... 2W4Z-12029-BD

I'm assuming that is AllData 9.9? If so it could be because those are the older models that haven't been updated like such models. But than again, I'm not the expert here...Lol

You are wise to double check. AFAIK, that last character is unimportant, just a rev code.

The information is in Official LS guide thread.

Part number for upgraded OEM coils : 2W4z-12029-B (DG-529)

One may double check the Joe but will quickly realize it's a Go.

Hey I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!

Members online

No members online now.
Back