Custom car with lambo doors

That sucks. On the lighter side I like one of the "most popular stories" about the guy who jumped on the back of an alligator to save a dog. Geesh and I thought I was a redneck.

Wow, people actually killed someone over a $20,000 car... what has the world come to? Poor citizens of Orlando. :(

Ohh common you gotta be kiddin me someone would kill for a custom Charger thats pathetic Orlando i feel for you

That is just sad, for the 2 killers and the guy. I would say something about the new dodge breaking down but that was probably the idiots fault.

Shame what happens these days.

happens in miami a lot.. most of the ppl here catch u at gun point but they wait till u get OUT the car too shoot.. kinda sux that it had to happen.. condolences out to the fam

its a very sad story but i really want to know what happened to the charger that it stoped after 500. but still my condolences to the fam.

How much of a dumb-@$$ do you need to be to try and pull this off? There's zero chance of getting away with it--I mean, custom cars are pretty much designed to attract attention, which is the last thing you want.

Somebody save the taxpayers of Florida some money and use these morons as gator bait. Holy crap, are we in desperate need of more chlorine in the gene pool...

answers??

The car most likely shut down shortly afterwards beacause he probably had one of those devices that can shut your car down.When i used to work at a toyota dealership they had this device w/a 3 pin slot under the dash attached to a key etc and once you pulled it out the car would shut down shortly afterword some guys hooked it up to cut the gas pump relay or if you took it out of park. It was very descreet .It fooled me the first time. My cousin lives in florida there hardcore there .You allways got to be on the lookout. Sad to see a brother die for a car .... just my 2 cents:(

SoonerLS said:
How much of a dumb-@$$ do you need to be to try and pull this off? There's zero chance of getting away with it--I mean, custom cars are pretty much designed to attract attention, which is the last thing you want.

Somebody save the taxpayers of Florida some money and use these morons as gator bait. Holy crap, are we in desperate need of more chlorine in the gene pool...

Well to tell you the truth over in Tampa/St. Pete area in FL there are a couple chop shops and you could easily get away with it but there is no need to kill the guy... I mean they would have to kill me to take my car but that's just me lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back