Dnt buy Bullitt calipers!!

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I almost fainted when I just ordered the banjo bolts from Maxx. I wondered why the Bullit calipers were $30 cheaper then The Cobras and now I know why. The banjo bolts are $20 EACH! :eek:
Of course we get a discount with Maxx but its still more then 5 times what I was expecting. :(

Get the Cobra calipers (late 03-04) and they can use the same banjo bolts that the Mark uses which is a 10x1.5

The 10x1.0 are a special super rare metal bolt harvested from Mars and made on the moon! :eek:

Maxx, thanks for taking care of me though and getting that strut in for me. Best service around as usual. :)

Ouch, at least you have the right ones now!
Do you have the copper washers for them?

Ouch, at least you have the right ones now!
Do you have the copper washers for them?
Yeah, the kit Maxx sent me came with some. I would return the kit but new washers are $4 and shipping is $5 so its not worth sending back a $14 part over. Onyone wants some new ones (10x1.5) and ill mail em to ya! :lol:
Those will be $14.98+tax each :D

Thats what it cost. :(

*takes a bow*

When Maxx first told me retail on them my first thought was "Can you torque down gold tight enough without stripping it?" :lol:

When I upgraded to bullitt calipers on my SHO I found them at a site for $8 each. I think they made kit cars or something. Those buggers are expensive.

Members online

No members online now.
Back