Does exhaust system from SType will fit LS?

for $900+ shipping and tax seems like a lot - even if it does fit, why not stay with the mangaflow, borla, ....etc for less?

Well, maybe it's just me, but I bet he could get the SType system over there in Europe for less money, considering the shipping to get a magnaflow kit over there.

As pektel sayd, i`m in europe, to get parts from US its to much expensive, i searching for alternatives.

Ok for good parts i can pay all that money and order them from US. But there is a second problem that its hard to find some shop who shipps international.(i dont found any). And use services like bongoUS and others is to expensive.
LSkoncepts even can't answer to my question about internationa shipping if i will order a lot of stuff.

I know someone here did install the Jag Mina exhaust on their gen 2 LS. I know the tips were a tad shy of the bumper. Of course, a new set of longer tips would remedy this. I'll find the thread for you.

no prob. I'll just keep you in mind if I need something shipped over here from the UK :D

Ya
It's a waste of money.
These mufflers are just straight through glasspacks
and the tips will be short.
Just replace the mufflers with straight pipe and some tips.
It's not too loud and costs less than 100.00 to do.

+1 that is what I have done but I welded that shell of a glass pack over the strait pipe so it looks like I have mufflers.

yea, of corse i can put just mufflers, but i have broken catalysts and in some places pipe is little bit cracked, so i dont want repair 10 years old stock exhaust system, better i put new one, but jaguar parts is easer to find in europe than LS. I have found one supplier in my country of magnaflow, i hope they will help me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back