Driving a G37 next week-

hotrod03lincolnlsV8

LVC Member
Reaction score
OK. Ive been looking at it for a long while, im not a huge fan of the infiniti/nissan interior design but i have to admit the Infiniti G37 is one fine looking ride. Heading to AZ next week, so work is renting me my next car for a nice week long "demo" while im there working.....it should be a fun extended test drive. Ill still be happy to see my LS when i get home :D

i used to work at an infiniti dealership. G37's are ALOT nicer then G35's...Very comfortable. its like comparing a Corvette C5 to a corvette C6...just visability is all around nicer.

if its a 6 speed they get up really nicely lol. renting...prolly an auto will still be fun. manual is alot more fun but takes a while to get used to the clutches in them, thats forsure.

I've never like Infiniti's....just never liked the brand for no apparent reason...same can be said for Porsche, Scion, Volvo's, etc (Brands I've named off before) but good luck man...if it's a ride you want...get it...but just to let you know...Urban Hillbillies are driving the Gs now :p

im a HUGE fan of g37's & 35's mostly the coupe but the 37's(sedan) are nice cars if i had the money i would sell my ls in a second for it lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back