Dual Car Audio

Dartastic

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all. First off. 2004 LS V*. Eclipse AVN 5495 head unit. All stock speakers and amps. Came with the 6 disc in dash 12 speaker setup. Im thinking about replacing the subs with a Dual Car Audio system... two 12 with the plexiglass and illuminite setup. Dont really care about the looks. Just happens to be available dirt cheap. ALso a Dual XIA 3145 amp. Im not looking at anything hi end. The HU itself was about 2k installed. Just want more oomph from the subs. The factory system sounds good enough but we know the subs suck when cranked a little. Opinions? And if you are going to suggest anything else keep in mind I can get this setup mentioned for about 300 installed. Wont take up alot of trunk space either and thats important.

stay away from daul they car audio sucks and far as replacing subs i would go with rockford p2's and a ported box thats what i have and i love it and far s amp goes for the price go with almani(www.almaniaudio.com)

Last edited:
You can put together something better that will sound 10x better, I would never buy Dual. Try to stick with Alpine they have good products pretty cheap, even the e + s types aren't bad. Just order online like www.sonicelectronix.com

Members online

No members online now.
Back