Duraflex product query

CarbonTC

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
does anybody knows if the Duraflex Front lip found in 00-02 LS models could fit a 2004 LS? :confused: show your pics if this mod has been done in other later models.
Thanks.

I know the Wings West front lip has to be modded to fit the second gen LS. Which means that the fascia is different between gen's. I would assume that the trimming wouldn't work around the fog lights.

I know the Wings West front lip has to be modded to fit the second gen LS. Which means that the fascia is different between gen's. I would assume that the trimming wouldn't work around the fog lights.

I have done my custom side skirts and rear end, but I was thinking to have the front piece to fit my kit and save some time but it seems is worthless. :(

I have done my custom side skirts and rear end, but I was thinking to have the front piece to fit my kit and save some time but it seems is worthless. :(

Really?!?!? hhhhmmmmmmm side skirts and rear?!?! any pix?!? U gonna make anymore?!?! Hook a brotha up!!! LoL.....remember...we came from Zx2'z together man!!!:p lol.....I would love a rear and some skirts!:D
-JJ:cool:

Members online

Back