ebay $20,000 gen 1

Lol. Method to the madness. If thats the case then he's not a fool but a very smart man...

No one in their right mind after putting that much money into a Mark, or any car for that matter would sell it. Unless they can get their money out of it. I just don't see the money coming back out of it. It is a nice car though. Is he on any of the forums? He has Geno's rear wing.

Wing he says is $300.00 when it is $349.00? Not sure on that price list. This car is Tim Thoma's old car which I believe BigBill from the forums bought and still owns.

Dear Donald,

If there were maybe 5 Lincoln Mark VIII's left on the planet with all the rest being in the graveyard, you might have a point asking $41,002 for your Spring Edition car.

Right now you are fishing in an ocean without any fish my friend.

Do yourself a favor. Put the car back in the garage and go buy yourself a real nice Saturn or Hyundia.

We'll check back with you in 20 years and see what the going rate is on a Spring Edition 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC with 71,091 miles.

Best regards,

CCMKVIIIOC
Concerned Citizens of Mark VIII Owners on Crack

I offered 8k for the spring shipped, and i think im being generous

thanks for posting the link tried but no luck. is that hood a one off or a home made cowl molded to a stock hood

Hmmm ..... Wow what a rare car... Remember when Geno purchased his Super Mark... How much did he pay and how rare is the Super Mark.. hmmm ... What the remaining one of the if I'm not mistaken 3 that were made.

Wow that car has Geno beat...

What are you talkin about dude?

Got a link or somethign?

You talking about the Mark VII GTC?

Dear Donald,

If there were maybe 5 Lincoln Mark VIII's left on the planet with all the rest being in the graveyard, you might have a point asking $41,002 for your Spring Edition car.

Right now you are fishing in an ocean without any fish my friend.

Do yourself a favor. Put the car back in the garage and go buy yourself a real nice Saturn or Hyundia.

We'll check back with you in 20 years and see what the going rate is on a Spring Edition 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC with 71,091 miles.

Best regards,

CCMKVIIIOC
Concerned Citizens of Mark VIII Owners on Crack
Did you acually send that to him? This is the response i got from him when i offered 8k

Rick..........NO...................you do realize that ours is the
only one like this don't you? Don 910-215-0004

Hmmm ..... Wow what a rare car... Remember when Geno purchased his Super Mark... How much did he pay and how rare is the Super Mark.. hmmm ... What the remaining one of the if I'm not mistaken 3 that were made.

Wow that car has Geno beat...

We paid 25k for the SuperMark. Has me beat? How?

Lol. Guy is retarded. Must be rare if its a spring feature and LSC model! 8k for that car is a generous offer. He should have took it!

thanks for posting the link tried but no luck. is that hood a one off or a home made cowl molded to a stock hood

Its a copy of my car totally (less blower), when Tim approached me when he owned it I gave him all the hood info and he bought the Wing from us etc. It's a Black TerminVIIIor.

Members online

No members online now.
Back