Factory Nav

as i said the last time (and pretty much every time before that)

dont bother, go and spend half as much, do the install is a quarter the amount of time, and buy a aftermarket nav with more features

as i said the last time (and pretty much every time before that)

dont bother, go and spend half as much, do the install is a quarter the amount of time, and buy a aftermarket nav with more features

+1, easier route but some people do love staying stock and find it more appealing than aftermarket parts. It can be and it has been done, but before you buy that nav, remember you need more than just the nav. Good luck

but some people do love staying stock

if they wanted to stay stock, then they wouldn't be changing anything

but before you buy that nav, remember you need more than just the nav

LOTS of other stuff, as mentioned in many other threads is it worth it to pay two to three times as much to get less features?

if they wanted to stay stock, then they wouldn't be changing anything

Well yeah but I meant stock as in it is a feature on some ls'es but not theirs, not stock on their model but it came on some ls'es and more stock than aftermarket.

LOTS of other stuff, as mentioned in many other threads is it worth it to pay two to three times as much to get less features?

good point, not a good choice money wise but if found cheap like mtmmgtmt found then yeah

i really do, my doctor also said that i have a high intolerance to low birth weight son of a b!tches and thats what usually flairs up my MB tourettes! rofl

Members online

No members online now.
Back