FINALLY cleared the corners

ROCKSTAR

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Believe it or not, I finally got off my ass and cleared my turn signals.

The funny thing is that I didn't use a stove... I used a Grill.
thats right folks, I used a GRILL. preheated to 250 and made sure it held the temp, then laid down some tin foil, and popped them in for 8 min a piece, one at a time.
IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

The whole process turned out very well, and I'm very happy with the results but I still cant wait to clear or paint the markers.

nice, on the black LS its preference I noticed, looks good either way, especially a newer LSE

someone in houston please clear my corners for me!!! i got cash!...
nice job might i add...

good job ROCKSTAR, and your right about either clearing the amber marker or blacking it out

hey rock, baking... or grilling, doesn't affect the eyebrows at all?

Looks good. Im glad I traded mine awhile back for a set that was cleared with the angel eyes installed already.

on the 2nd Gen ones its seems to be pretty minor with the small amber reflector, its just not worth doing to most... I had to look at a picture to realize there was orange there..
(im in Korea away from my car)

March27001.gif

hey rock, baking... or grilling, doesn't affect the eyebrows at all?

He just has painted eyebrows, not the ones from LSkoncepts. I've been told that the eyebrows should not be harmed when heating to take the light apart. That was staight from ken.

Not digging that look too much with the black car. I'd black out that turn signal area and run like a chrome-colored bulb in there or something.

Members online

No members online now.
Back