Finally took a few pics or our Sport

Quinton

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Not the best pics but at least you get the idea. :)

279399_160_full.jpg

279399_161_full.jpg

279399_162_full.jpg

279399_163_full.jpg

Looks clean! Is it the Midnight Grey Metallic? If so, great color! I know so because mine is too! :Beer

Is that what it's called? I've just called it metallic charcoal. It's a purty color IMO.

Thanks guys! I don't forsee us doing any esthitic mods to it as I don't want to mess up an already beautiful piece.

LennDawg said:
LIVESTRONG BABY!! haha

When you've been thru what we've been thru you have to live strong or else we'ld end up feeling sorry for ourselves and sitting around on welfare or self medicating ourselves.

Nice ride, I too am Midnight Grey Metallic LS8 Sport owner, believe me I live in Ohio and still havent seen one like ours running around. Good luck hope to see some future pics with mods, if so be sure stop by www.lskoncepts.com

-Scott-

There's a metallic gray one here in town but it's not a sport and has the 16" wheels. I love the tinted windows with the dark grey on the car and the silver wheels. Just looks slick in my eyes.

Legal (35%) on the sides and 20% in the rear. Looks quite dark with the dark interior. I did the same thing with my Pathfinder but the interior is light grey so the tint looks lighter.

279399_25_full.jpg

279399_15_full.jpg

Nice!!! You should get more of that sweet LS in your garage and the PF too!

Where did you find the rims? I like those, been looking at similiar ones for my MarkVIII. and where did you find your LIVESTRONG sticker!!!!

MsM8

I got my Nissan wheels back in 2000 from an online company but they don't carry them anymore. It was hard to find my 5th one for the tire carrier. The livestrong decal I got off ebay but he doesn't make them anymore either. He may have got shutdown since it's not official nike gear.

LIVESTRONG HOTTIE. :eek:

Just FYI: You can go to eDecals.com or another online decal shop and have that Live Strong decal made.

Members online

Back