For Sale: Everything Must Go! LOOK NOW!!!

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Im losing my garage. It is a sad day. But may be better for some of you guys. I will list everything that I have. If you want something. Let me know on here os send me an e-mail!​

#1 Item:
347056_151.jpg

347056_152.jpg

Crutfield Price $199.99
Give your mobile audio system a shot of style and sound with a mono subwoofer amplifier from Sony. These amps give you more of what you want (like power, volume, and versatility) at a price that's easy on your wallet. And, with a Sony in your set-up, you're sure to get more attention — these stylish amps definitely have an extra edge when it comes to looks.

The XM-D500X uses an efficient Class D design with MOSFET power supply and output stages to give you the punch you need (up to 500 watts at 2 ohms) to create a truly outstanding audio system. And, with a variable low-pass filter to control the frequencies being sent to your speakers, and a variable bass boost (0-10 dB at 40 Hz) for plenty of low-end impact, you get the kind of sound-shaping control usually reserved for more expensive amps.

Key Features:
* 250 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
* 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
* 2-ohm stable
* Class D design
* Variable low-pass filter (50-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
* Variable bass boost (0-10 dB centered at 40 Hz)
* Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
* Preamp outputs
* Gold-plated connectors
* Requires a 4-gauge wiring kit — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
* 15-5/16"W x 2-1/16"H x 10-9/16"D
* Warranty: 1 year

#2 Item:
347056_153.jpg

Audio Price $189.99
Get the power and performance you never dreamed possible from your amplifiers!

Stiffening capacitors can help your amplifiers deliver up to 50% more output on those demanding peak bass notes. Most automotive alternator/battery systems simply lack the ability to produce large amounts of instantaneous power. This is exactly the type of power that car audio amplifiers crave. Adding a stiffening capacitor to your system can add tremendous bass punch and improve transient response.

Experience Tighter, Quicker and More Defined Bass! Most automotive alternator/battery systems lack the ability to produce the instantaneous high DC power your car audio amp craves! These high grade power caps store energy and then very quickly release it, on demand, to your power amp(s), resulting in a huge increase in bass punch and transient response. LED display shows the average cap voltage. Also features HQ Gold plated terminals and includes 2 brackets, hardware, wrench, resistor and manual with instructions.

Key Features:
* LED Voltage Display with Relay
* Capacitance: 1,250,000uF +/- 5%
* Operating Voltage: 10V-24V MAX
* Operating Temperature: 95C (200F)
* Power On LED Indicator
* Silver Finish
* Highest Quality Gold Terminals
* Mounting Brackets Included
* Install Manual and charging resistor also included

Both Items Brand New. Less Then A Month Old!​

#3 Item:
RE-0810.jpg

MayBe good for you M8 guys!
K&N's Universal Air Filters are designed and manufactured for a wide variety of applications including racing vehicles, radio-controlled cars, generators, snowmobiles, tractors, and other applications. Regardless of the angle or offset diameter of the air intake, there is probably a K&N Universal air filter for your equipment. All filters are constructed with ultra-strong molded pliable rubber flanges which absorb vibration and allow for secure attachment and can also be stretched for up to 1/16" (1.5mm) to fit in-between sizes. K&N universal air filters are washable and reusable.

RE-0810 Product Specifications
Product Style: Round Tapered Universal Air Filter
Base Outside Diameter: 6 in (152 mm)
Flange Inside Diameter: 3 in (76 mm)
Flange Length: 1.75 in (44 mm)
Flange Type: Centered
Height: 9 in (229 mm)
Top Outside Diameter: 4.625 in (117 mm)
Top Style: Rubber
Top Material/Finish: None
Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 1.92 oz (57 ml)
Flanges: 1
Weight: 2 lb (0.9 kg)
Product Box Length: 6.25 in (159 mm)
Product Box Width: 6.25 in (159 mm)
Product Box Height: 10.81 in (275 mm)

#4 Item:
Used FMS 19# Injectors.
85K On them w/ no problems!

#5 Item:
Rear Back Seat, that is grey with no
tears. Perfect condition. From a 90' SE.

#6 Item:
90' SE grey carpet. Everything from
the trunk. The spare if you want to go that far.

#7 Item:
Two Tone Steering Wheel! From a
90' SE. Perfect condition w/ Air Bag

#8 Item:
1700cc Electric Fan, 16" I beleive!
Three or so month old with not more then
a couple 1,000 miles on them.

#9 Item:
Radaitor and water pump. Maybe,
depending if one is bad or not!

#10 Item:
Lincoln Mats, grey. I beleive they are perfect! Front and back. . .

#11 Item:
Passanger A-pillar.

#12 Item
4" chrome tips. 18" or so long.

Make Me An Offer!​

I lived inthere til now. Car will or should not be over heating. So, I will be driving it. Also, it was in my Mothers place. Where I do not live. We do not have a place to put the s h! Hopefully that will change and I can stock back up!

:wave

Nope, but I did wash them way back when I got the car. I do not remeber if I put them back in. But I think they are spot less. If you go to cardomain.com/id/sifrino3 and on the second page. That is the color.

well... about the shape of my current ones. probably pass on that, but how much for the K&N?

gotta see if I can rig up a way to mount it (the MAF on the VIII's are mounted inside the air box) really don't have a lip to them to clamp anything to (as far as I remember)

Electric S-Blade Fan & Two Tone Steering Wheel

re-Markable LSC said:
How much for the steering wheel and fan?

Steering wheel look very good. I havn't really, really looked at it. The fan is a Flex-a-lite syclone s-blade performance. I beleive it is that fan. Its the only fan I have found that looks like it. I do not remember how much I paid for the fan. I beleive it was over $100.

The steering wheel is heavy. Due to the air bag. Just to let you know. The fan is pretty heavy it self. Very nice, heavy duty it seems. . . Anywayz, its whatever you think its worth. I do not rip anyone off. Just give me an offer. A good one, please.

S_blade.gif

Members online

Back