For Sale

Motts

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well fellas, its definately been nice.. I'm partin way..
Its gota for sale sign... make an offer..(REASONABLE) :Bang
you've all seen pics, custom paint..and foose rims come on the car..

Most of you know I participate in K1 style and muithai kickboxing and some full contact events.. well I won the tournament this past weekend and got offered a pro contract with a cls55 part of the "Nice" signing bonus.. no need for the lincoln anymore.. even though the lil lady has one.. :Beer

motts im gonna talk to my banker tomorrow about what we talked about. when r u getting home. when am i getting my system

Down in nasau right now, we meet with the promoter tomorrow

what do you guys think... fully loaded 7series beamer.. or the cls 55 fully loaded...

Wife wants a new car now.. god damn it..

umm... u didnt answer about my :q:q:q:q. but yeah like i said the cls 55 is sick. definatly go with that not the 7 series. u neverll c a cls55, hey hit me up.

itsnotmydaddys said:
umm... u didnt answer about my :q:q:q:q. but yeah like i said the cls 55 is sick. definatly go with that not the 7 series. u neverll c a cls55, hey hit me up.

I'll hola at you in a min.. Gona see if i can get his number and have the stuff delivered directly to you.. :Beer

Posts some pics of your LS. Also, what is the starting price you are thinking about?

heres one pic i got. witout the 20s and tint.

jpeg4.jpg

ls8

Fight you for it. If I win I get the car if I loose I get the car???? Go with the 7 series.

gray1g said:
Fight you for it. If I win I get the car if I loose I get the car???? Go with the 7 series.

last guy i faught.. lol..

I am already gettting the mercedes.. the wants a new car.. well I want another car.. i was thinkin maybe a 7 I duno yet

scott2.jpg

dont get a 7 series unless its a 750 or 760 there are too many 745's. get the cls55 amg, i have only seen one on the road. just my $.02

p.s.
good luck with the kickboxing

Congrats MOTTS on your pro contract!! Keep us posted on how you do and if where you're fighting has a website send us the link!! Once again wishing you the very best!! Good luck with everything, and kick AzZ!!

You will NEVER be sorry for the 55 'benz. Absolutely one of the best cars in the world. Hell, they even make me nervous on the highway against my 04 Cobra! They are definitely one hard running son of a gun. Of course...you could opt up to the 65 series and get the hell scared out of you!!

2001LS8Sport said:
You will NEVER be sorry for the 55 'benz. Absolutely one of the best cars in the world. Hell, they even make me nervous on the highway against my 04 Cobra! They are definitely one hard running son of a gun. Of course...you could opt up to the 65 series and get the hell scared out of you!!

Thanks fellas, the wife has decided to keep her ls for now, So I'm gona still hang around these boards for a few if you guys dont mind....
I'll keep you guys posted on where about the fights are, and have some free tickets waiting for ya.. :Beer

I'll post pics of the new ride as soon as i get home..

well i signed today.. lawyer reviewed everything.. and I have the say in whether I win or lose.. that was very important to me,.. there are promoters out there that'll have you fight one fight and throw the rest to bring someone up in the rankings for a big title money shot fight.. it happens..

leme say i gota a nice nice signing bonus...

I actually faught at the good ol' Mariucci stadium a while back

Members online

No members online now.
Back