for sale

talincolnlsc

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
what should i ask for car? i thought $5500 was reasonable but no bites? 105,000 miles, paint excellent from 5 ft(normal parking lot dings but still gets compliments everywhere i go). very rare color. 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. 13 in cobra front brakes. mustang wheels. 245 275 tires. has switch to drop car to the ground.underdrive pullies, adj fuel press regulator, KnN, 97 trans w/60k,blk interior. and more that im not thinking of. i have plenty more pics if interested. also newer front struts, radius arm bushings,and 97 heater controls..always well maintained. fast and reliable.hate to see it go but i need a truck to tow race car.

Picture 063.jpg

Picture.jpg

Well, your expecting someone to buy the car based on the mods, that significantly lowers your target audience.

Your average Joe wont care about most of the mods, or will shy away because of some of them assuming youve been beating on the car.

SO, to get that kind of money, expect it to take awhile. You want to sell fast, see kelly blue bookand use that for your pricing.

Average NADA retail is 3500. And considering (not bashing here) that recent ebay sales of 97-98 model LSC's with 80K or so miles have been around $6000, you're gonna have to find someone who really wants a gen 1.

where are you llocated.....what yr is it..............my 97 was totaled and i am looking for another mk

Members online

No members online now.
Back