Fords new XB

Yuk...that whore Foose will put his name on anything... look through the gallery He has his name on the plate of the blue one. :yuck:

well nothing against foose but i dont know what ford is thinking with this thing. I think they are hoping 1940 woody, 64.5 mustang, or even taurus but I see flop nearing the future of this thing. Its still a box right out of the box. COOL

I'm gonna be in the minority here, but it's not all that bad lookin' to me. I saw one on the road last Sunday on a road trip to Baltimore. It was ok. I wouldn't buy it because I have no use for something like that, but color-match that brushed aluminum and it wouldn't be that bad.

i will agree with you NYC but its almost trying to go xb style or HHR to an extent. Just what we need Another PT with running boards.

well NYC your not alone..... i kinda dig it a little, but i agree it looks like a scion xb limo. we got 2 at work i got to pdi the "stripped" version and it was pretty nice with nice options for a stripped car, so officially im on the fence but im leaning towards it. not only is foose making a version also funk master flex will be doing a version too (i call it flex squared)

Ive ridden in one, and I'll tell you what, it makes the XB feel like some 1980s Kia. The thing has so much luxury you'd think it'd be a lincoln not a ford.

Members online

No members online now.
Back