Found 2 Gen1's at local junkyard.

Jacksun

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
anyone need anything? going tomorrow for headlight housing and chrome trim around car.

apparently the only thing holding my headlight in is the cords to the lights. :q:q:q:qing deer. :shifty::mad:

Yea, I need a rubber seal that goes from the intake tube to the throttle body.. if it's in good condition. :(

anyone need anything? going tomorrow for headlight housing and chrome trim around car.

apparently the only thing holding my headlight in is the cords to the lights. :q:q:q:qing deer. :shifty::mad:
What shape are the headlights (lenses and reflectors) in? How much for both?

Hard to explain I ran that clearing stuff on them. There yellow but clear as day. You don't want mine they are broke. The plastic rods that hold them snapped.

$20 for a grill is a steal! I pay $35 for them at my u-pull now

I need a direction 10 spoke right hand side wheel. I will even pick it up :D

Just for future refrence we all have fist gens all the time at local JYs and nobody cares.

When you find a second gen or a first gen LSC with LSC moldings and HID lights then let the members here know. Also first gen grills in perfect shape is a good heads up.
But a heads up that you seen a couple 1st gens, if they are base with cracked grills, then nobody cares.

Just for future refrence we all have fist gens all the time at local JYs and nobody cares.

When you find a second gen or a first gen LSC with LSC moldings and HID lights then let the members here know. Also first gen grills in perfect shape is a good heads up.
But a heads up that you seen a couple 1st gens, if they are base with cracked grills, then nobody cares.

Clear halogen housing housings is a plus too and nice clean & clear corner lenses. Other than that, the insides are usually trashed, just like the exteriors and another plus is to show pics of your find. Just ask GMAN. He'll take a pic of every nut and bolt.... Juss messin withya Greg :D

Junk yard gross. Too dirty. Let me know when you find some gen two's.

Pics pics pics :) we like pics

And Laser needs them so he knows what's going on in the story

Members online

Back