Fs- 4 Chrome Octastar Rims For A Lincoln Mark Viii

• Thread starter longtimemarkviiilover
  • Start date
L

longtimemarkviiilover

Contact seller
Up For Sale Is A Set Of 4 Chrome Octastar Rims Off The 97 White Lsc I Just Bought.. These Rims Are Straight..no Bends..no Curb Rash Either..these Are Very Nice Rims..center Caps Might Have A Light Scrtach Or Nick Or So But Nothing Major..these Look Great And I Only Half Way Cleaned Them..no Polish Or Nothing.. I Took Them Off The Car..sprayed On Some Hot Rims Cleaner..let Sit For 2 Min And Pressure Washed Off..amazing Results And Im Sure If You Polished These They Would Look Even Better.. I Did Not Clean In Inner Part Of The Rims And That Will Take Some Time So That Will Be Your Job. I Would Rate Thee A 9 Out Of 10 Considering Their Age.
2 Of The Rims Have A Little Corrosion On The Very Edge Of The Wheel Inner Lip But Hardly Even Noticible At All.

$495 FIRM Plus $80 Shipping!
Wa, Ca, Or, Nv, Az, Id, Mt, Ut, Shipping Is $100

Well here is a picture of one of them. I tried to post all 4 but its saying 3 of them are to big.. I dont know why as I cropped all them as small as I could but anyhow they are all in the same condition pretty much and if you want to see the other 3 ill email them to you direct..

dscn1956.jpg

Are these still for sale? If so, do they also come with the tires on them?

ninja edit:
never mind fukk this con artist! you will be lucky if you get the wheels, prob only has one pic cuz he only has one wheel!

Last edited:
I dont know how to resize? They are all in same condition anyhow but if anyone wants more pictures I can email you them.. and no tires included however I will include for free if you pay extra shipping.. 2 have a very slow leak..might just be from sitting so long!

about time, POS ahole needs to be checked on Ebay too-has multiple ads there for items @ .99 but shipping is inflated-come on people, go there and click on 'report item'-he circumvents fees, plain and simple. Payback is a bitch-

I really don't see what anyone would buy anything from you after what you done. Nothing worse that a theif.

Members online

No members online now.
Back