Gen 2 dash guages

Derrick Bagley

LVC Member
Reaction score
Okay, there is a company that is taking orders for Gen 2 Mark VIII dash guages! They are only $100! You pick the color, font, style, logo, EL Glo, or backlit....the possibilities are endless. The company site is www.speedhut.com. I have ordered my set, but they need 19 more orders to begin tooling. Check it out, if nothing else, it is fun just to custom make your own set on their site.
Once on the website, go to custom dials, select car-lincoln. This will pull up Gen 1 Mark VIII guages, scroll down page to "also check out our Model Development Program" That will take you to build your own page and tell you how to preorder them.

Attn: Gen-2 Mk8 Owners

Derrick Bagley said:
Okay, there is a company that is taking orders for Gen 2 Mark VIII dash guages! They are only $100! You pick the color, font, style, logo, EL Glo, or backlit....the possibilities are endless. The company site is www.speedhut.com. I have ordered my set, but they need 19 more orders to begin tooling. Check it out, if nothing else, it is fun just to custom make your own set on their site.
Once on the website, go to custom dials, select car-lincoln. This will pull up Gen 1 Mark VIII guages, scroll down page to "also check out our Model Development Program" That will take you to build your own page and tell you how to preorder them.

YO GUYS... WE'VE got this group order in progress... They have some pre-orders and we are attempting to compile a list of folks that want them...
PLEASE RESPOND HERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CUSTOM GEN-2 GUAGES!!!
:Beer

What happened to my $20 that I gave to Eric??? Is that part of the group order?

Jibit said:
What happened to my $20 that I gave to Eric??? Is that part of the group order?

YES IT IS... I spoke to him today... I think the confusion here is that for an actual order to be processed you must goto the Speedhut site and place your order. They will ask for $1.00 to confirm your request. That has to be done in order for them to do any tooling. Check out the Model Development page on www.Speedhut.com

Jamler3 said:
YES IT IS... I spoke to him today... I think the confusion here is that for an actual order to be processed you must goto the Speedhut site and place your order. They will ask for $1.00 to confirm your request. That has to be done in order for them to do any tooling. Check out the Model Development page on www.Speedhut.com

So someone else is already starting a list to get the minimum amount (25) completed, or is that already including the 6 orders other than mine at speedhut? If so, how many people does Eric have lined up to put their money down on these to get the tooling started? I want these bad boys, but am/was afraid that they would never get the minimum requirement met.

what type of quality are the guages exactly? i like the idea of a different background but hate how many aftermarket ones look. (like factory look or how a real cobra's guages look)

papaSMURF said:
what type of quality are the guages exactly? i like the idea of a different background but hate how many aftermarket ones look. (like factory look or how a real cobra's guages look)

They take the place of the actual guage faces that you already have in your Mark and you can order them in practically any color or letter scheme, plus you can add logo's, ones they already have or make up your own. The possibilities are endless....

There are 7 people signed up on speedhut's site for the Gen 2 gauges. Are the poeple who gave money to Eric (I was one) part of that list? Or is there a seperate list of people who gave the $20 to Eric. Can we get everybody in one combined list to clear up some confusion?

crash said:
There are 7 people signed up on speedhut's site for the Gen 2 gauges. Are the poeple who gave money to Eric (I was one) part of that list? Or is there a seperate list of people who gave the $20 to Eric. Can we get everybody in one combined list to clear up some confusion?

I am one of the 7 on speed hut's site....I didn't know anything about another list going on to get these going......I was also asking how many people Eric had on his list to get them. I would like to see these happen really bad.....

crash said:

Most of the people are on that list that gave Eric $20...
I've been in touch with him... Let me know if you want a refund of your $20.
I will talk with Eric. The bottom line is that Speedhut won't start tooling until they have 25 orders... SO... If you really want them, you'll need to submit an order on the Speedhut site. You will also see a message on that site to E-Mail Eric if you have any questions...

BOTTOM LINE: THERE ARE NOT 2 LISTS... GOTO SPEEDHUT AND PLACE YOUR ORDER IF YOU WANT THEM!!!!!!

JC

Members online

No members online now.
Back