Gen one limo for sale

It seems pointless to make a Mark VIII into a limo. But I guess if you have the money it isn't. I have seen it for sale before to. It has been on ebay quite a while. :monkey:

Hmmm - Might make a nice LVC 'Official' roadtrip limo.

What ya think you could do with it Geno???

Yea it would be cool. But I would be alittle hesitant to put a large chunk of chang into something that I will very rarely get to ride in. But, that is because of my current situation....college student, part time work...etc...etc....etc. It's a cool thought tho.

Im wondering what we could do to it to really pimp it out! Think of the LVC publicity we could get. If we did it up right, magazines would love to feature it cuz it would be so unusual. What could we do to it? I wonder if we could make it track worthy. It could be the project for the winter and we could unveil it next spring.

It could really gain attention at shows, and we could use it as the anchor for some long distance cruises (like to carlisle or to a NE meet) - wouldnt that be cool? 15-20 cars, all with lvc decals, led by the limo, out to carlisle?

Ok, maybe im dreaming a little, but to be honest the biggest hurdle is what the hell I would do with it when im not using it. Cant exactly fit it into the garage.

Joeychgo said:
Ok, maybe im dreaming a little, but to be honest the biggest hurdle is what the hell I would do with it when im not using it. Cant exactly fit it into the garage.

No thant not such a bad idea I think only problem like Mike said the GREEN stuff.

Members online

No members online now.
Back