Getting ready to make modifications

barshots

LVC Member
Reaction score
I've had my 00 LS V8 for a year now and since I will have an entire week off in July for the 4th, I want to start on my modifications. Nothing major just getting away from stock. I plan on getting my windows tinted, windshield included (just the top strip) after I replace that. I also want to get new tires and wheels, thinking about Sentas or something similar and lowering it, possibly getting HIDs and magnaflow mufflers and a cold air intake.. still debating on those and can't really make up my mind. I really want the tint, wheels/tires and it lowered. I'm more than likely going with Eibachs even though I'm really paying for the name. I know this sounds stupid but should I get the springs first and lower it or should I get my rims first? This is the first time I have ever thought about "modding" a car and I'm kinda lost on what to do first. It seems like I should get the rims/wheels and then lower to make sure it doesn't scrub or anything like that. I need advice on anything that would help =) thanks

well you'll need to decide what you want/like more... If you would like the look of it dropped, then and find rims to fit or the other way around.. If your sure you want both, you may want to limit you rim choice to 19" or smaller (with the correct offset(correct offsets are all over this site))... If your thinking 20" or < then you need to be more careful. The rest is just fun... look around, check out the photo sticky and look for stuff you like..

Members online

Back