Go fast modifications to a 02 LS

renxwar

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I've searched, but this is alittle more indepth of a question. Apparently there's only one type of exhaust and one type of cold air intake for these cars. What about internal components, is the 3.9L V8 shared on other platforms, which have upgrades? (Cam, heads, etc) I'm shooting for the 300-350rwhp range with forced induction. Will all of this have to be custom made? Is there anyone running around with a modified LS, or is it pretty much exhaust, CAI, stereo, rims?

there are a couple of choices for exhaust - Borla, Magnaflow, McLaren (not made anymore), homemade

only CAI is from LSKoncepts unless you make your own

the internals are only shared with the modern T-bird - I have not found any options for upgrades - so the internal strenght will be our limit (that is once we get past the trannie and rearend weakness).

I do not think anyone is running a moddified LS - but it sounds nice... ;)

Well thats pretty intresting. Looks like everything'll have to be custom done.

One more quick question, the emblems on the tail lights (00-02), are they just taped/glued on, or is there a bracket holding them on? I'm considering tinting the rear tail lights and running it debadged.

Quik LS said:
The first thing past that will be ported/polished heads.

You were all over that werent you? You gotta let us know how well the car performs after you install them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back