Got a "new" car.

HyeLifeLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok, first of all, I still have my LS and I am not planning on selling it.

I got me an 02 BMW 330i sport the other day. It's an automatic, 55,000miles, the color is called green gray metallic. I love it, so much fun to drive, handles like on rails and the engine pulls very, very strong for a 6 cylinder. The most I liked about it is the automatic tranny, it shifts so smooth and the sport/sst mode is actually user friendly. I wish the LS had this transmission.

There are few things that I am going change on it. The clear corners in the front and in the back, tint the windows, I replaced the front license plate with the original strip and if I find an M3 steering wheel then I'll change the stock sport one.

This car does not make me think less about my LS, because the LS has it's own style that BMW can't match, especially in looks.

Here are some pictures, enjoy.

DSC03679.JPG

DSC03681.JPG

DSC03682.JPG

DSC03684.JPG

DSC03685.JPG

DSC03687.JPG

DSC03693.JPG

DSC03690.JPG

DSC03689.JPG

untitled.JPG

Congrats! Sharp-looking car and I love the color. Good luck with it.

hey man I am really liking that color of the BMW. everything looks great I would almost not touch it and leave it stock because it looks fine as is.
Now you have this BMW, the LS, an older BMW, and a Mystique or did you sell something. Jeez man you are a rich man.

Hey I have always been so tempted by the angel eyes just to see what they looked like in person. I did buy a pair havent received them yet, but just to let you know I know it is a BMW thing but I just had to try it. More of a show thing for me I will not have them on the car all year. The good thing about this is that I will have the clear corners also.

Oh and you have always been on my case about window tint. Well in June I will be tinting.

See ya John

Man Artur, you have a taste for rare colors. That looks pretty nice. I hope you're not keeping it stock.
My next question... How often you do park on that curb? :N

aaaaaahahahahaha at the curb.. he takes all his car pics there.. gives him the "dropped" look.. lol.. nice car man.. have fun wit it

Thanks guys for your warm comments, I really apreciate em.

Well, I was thinking of selling the Mercury, but it has just been paid off about half a year now and it is worth very little money on the market of used cars today. Also, it is in excelent condition. So I decided to keep it.

The 90 325i I drive rarely, it has low miles and I love that car because of its manual gearbox and classic BMW looks.

The LS is great, but I don't want to drive it too much because it costs a lot to get it to the dealership to fix it everytime something breaks down, and I think it looks too good and unique to sell.

The 330i, I love it.

KD00LS, I think I am gonna keep as stock as possible, only euro lights.

BanginLS, you know, that's the cleanest and newest part of the LBC, so that's why I take pictures there, so they'll look nice.

About the curb, yea it does give a lowered look to the cars, but actually this 330i with sport suspention is really low compared to regular 325i.

switch the wheel and the knob to the M3 style and paint the wood trim the color of the CAR!!!!

I'd like to see some light tint all around and some M3 wheels, but whatever floats your boat.

Nice

Really a nice, and clean car, she already has the sport pack, doesn't she ? by the way u always find nice and unique car colors.

Thanks. Yes it does have the sport package, the wheels are 17s with 225s in the front and 245s in the back. As I said, I am just gonna tint it (20% all around) and get clear corners.

Blackspyder said:
Really a nice, and clean car, she already has the sport pack, doesn't she ? by the way u always find nice and unique car colors.

Why is this post in the LS forum? There is a forum called "Other Luxury Cars" that is designed for BMWs, Audis, etc. I believe that this post is in the wrong forum...

SVT Gator said:
Why is this post in the LS forum? There is a forum called "Other Luxury Cars" that is designed for BMWs, Audis, etc. I believe that this post is in the wrong forum...

Well Artur is one of us, it's like a family in here. This is more of a forum of our daily lives than just an LS forum.

Thats clean! Tint the windows put on some wheels and your ready to go.

That's a tight 330. 330's are outstanding rides, you're talking about a company who specializes in high performance racing, designing that car. It's gotta be good!!! Mercedes on the other hand...is a big no no. I've driven a couple of those and really liked them, great choice my friend.

The car looks pretty slick. Kind of an Easter egg color though, but I guess its different..

lexmarkz00 said:
^ What a tacky question to ask someone! haha I kid, I kid. :p

LOL, well I mean he doesn't have to answer it. I'm just curious, I don't think anyone minds. We had a forum before on how much each of us spent on our car with mileage etc.

Looks pretty sweet!! Congrats

Now you have both of the worlds best sports sedans

Members online

No members online now.
Back