got it tinted today

Cruznlife1

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I got it tinted yesterday, 5% on all the windows, 25% on the windshield.... I also drilled out the rivets in the front plate holder and ripped it off, I got some little plastic plugs that fit the holes. I'm gonna get some touch up paint and some glue and paint them and glue them in there tomorrow....

Slotted rotors, bendix pads, and painted calipers next week. This week I'm gonna see if I can get it in the exhaust shop. I want something throaty but not loud. X-pipe, probably some magnaflows, and the stock tips without the second mufflers in the back.... Bought some more aluminum tubing, I need to figure out a way to make an adapter so I can get the mass air sensor on the intake tube I'm making, once it's all done and tigged, gonna send it to my polisher, than find a filter.... Eibach springs in the next couple weeks or so, and amp and subs and thats about it for now. Flipout I still have I dont know if I want to put it in or not, I really like the factory radio

tinted_001.jpg

tinted_002.jpg

tinted_003.jpg

tinted_004.jpg

25% on the entire windshield? Is that legal??

I thought FL only allowed tint across the top of the windshield.

damn thats dark i wanted to do mine but cops here hate me and i dont want to give them any more reason to mess with me.

how can you see at night? ur crazy!. But I love it!

Alot of states it's 35% in front two windows 6" or down to the line on the windshield, but free game on the back 3. Looks good but i dunno about the windshield tint, kinda hard to see at night as is with 5% all the way around for me but eh maybe i just have bad eyes.

it's not bad at all.... driving at night looking out the side windows isnt' bad either. It's hard looking into other cars to check out titties, but it still works. They can't see in at all.... The windshield tint, you notice it's there during the day, it keeps the car cooler, keeps the glare of the sun out even in the morning, I dont even need sun glasses anymore... at night you'd never notice it's there. There isnt the slightest difference, oncoming headlights dont glare as bad either anymore

Looks like a whole lot of traffic tickets in Ohio. Nice well be sure to visit the best site for aftermarket parts www.lskoncepts.com OH SNAP I almost forgot the best part is LS Koncepts is offer a killer discount for the holiday season only. Use the 10% discount code hget10en for purchases of $100 or more.

-Scott-

DAMN LOVE IT I finally decided to go get my windshield done but the guy is so busy!!! I was gonna ask someone else how it looks at night I have a problem seeing out the side windows when the Flip out is out (too much light inside) but other than that my 5% is straight all the way around.....I am probally gonna do the 25% up front and another 5% on the back window...>I was sitting on a house the other day and someone was behind my car and could see me!!!! NOT GOOD!!!! I had the sun screen up in the front too..... O well looks good.....

yeah nighttime driving is completely un affected by the tint in the front, it's hard to see out the sides but the windshield is fine. it's much nicer to drive on a REALLY sunny afternoon though

Looks nice, thats dark!! I tinted very light, Illinois cops dont let you get away with anything.

ive got 10% all around and just the 6" brow on the windshield, not much else. lookin into Eibach, and magnaflow. anyone know where to find headers and an x pipe for a 2000 v6. also, how would i go about turboing that little 6

they should make car windows that auto darken during the day and lighten up in the night so you can see....like the auto darkening glasses that people wear. That would be cool.

Members online

No members online now.
Back