have two quick questions

Rooski

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i know it's probably been discussed before but i couldn't find it.
Just got rear ended, the back bumper can be fixed so whatever, but the front needs to be replaced( car in the front of me had trailer hitch on), I really want to get gen one LSE bumper on there, but it seems that it's impossible to find. I also wouldn't mind to put the lse body kit completly, but that's even harder to find. Anyone knows where i can get it? I also heared something about CDC body kits that look identical to lse.
Anyone have any ideas where i can get either one of them?

My second question is about sway bar bushings, where is the best place to buy then from?

Thanks, Nikolay

LSE kits for first gen are discontinued. most people switch to the 2nd gen lse which requires 2nd gen lights too.

I have a 1st gen LSE bumper that i got from sully and never put it on due to me buying two..I have a friend who works for DHL and he worked out an amazing shipping price your call let me know

Rooski if your not interested in that....I might be....Angel, PM me a price shipped

i have a mint gen one cdc front bumper. never mounted and its primed. pm for info, thx

To all that want this bumper I'm only selling it for what i paid for so the 1st one to go through with the offer takes it Shipping will be dirt cheap due to my friend at DHL I wish i had thought of him before because i paid 85 bucks for shipping from Michigan to buffalo and I still drove to buffalo to pick it up my GEN2 bumper. Just letting you guys know, none the less its hard to find a Gen1 LSE bumper

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=61988&highlight=LSE+bumper

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/pts/1623316786.html

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=187897231&back=-1&ImageIndex=3

My Laptop is down due to my gf cat chewing the power cord that has all my pics luckily I made other post on CS and Kijji so they are

9801bl9_20.jpg

0712i40_20.jpg

You painted it YELLOW!!!!! Just kidding. By the way, that is a cdc bumper. Same as the lse bumper only it doesn't have the bars in the opening but only has a hole because the cdc mesh goes in there. I have a cdc grille and lower cdc mesh but no cdc bumper to use it on. Was considering getting a cdc bumper to use the mesh with it but I like the gen2 better. GL with the sale.

Yeah sully sold it too me it's primed black the bumper is in 100 percent perfect shape if I hadn't have won the gen2 bumper this one would be already on.

Ok guys I'll be coming back home Sunday, will start working with insurance etc.

"Angel12" sorry it's a great price but I'm trying to buy a full body kit, and i been offered almost full one. Good luck with the sale it is a great price.

"Funkcity" I'll be contacting you next week, I just need to talk to the body shop and insurance.

Now please anyone who has rear part of the body kit please let me know or if you know a place to buy one.

Also is the differents between lse rear bumper attachment and Wing West rear skirt.

Also will the oem mud flaps fit with the side skirts?

Also Is just a lse bumper by it self looks okay without the body kit?

Ok guys I'll be coming back home Sunday, will start working with insurance etc.

"Angel12" sorry it's a great price but I'm trying to buy a full body kit, and i been offered almost full one. Good luck with the sale it is a great price.

"Funkcity" I'll be contacting you next week, I just need to talk to the body shop and insurance.

Now please anyone who has rear part of the body kit please let me know or if you know a place to buy one.

Also is the differents between lse rear bumper attachment and Wing West rear skirt.

Also will the oem mud flaps fit with the side skirts?

Also Is just a lse bumper by it self looks okay without the body kit?

More than likely you will have a hard time finding the rear part of that kit. The kit has been discountiued so buying it probably want be an option. No the mud flaps will not work with side skirts. The mud flaps are contoured to the body of the car in order to fit correctly. Most people who do the LSE front end conversion normally just do the bumper. Yes it will look good without the side skirts.

I know where there is a gen 2 lse with the full kit (front,rear and sideskirts as well as the exhaust and tips). I am trying to work out a deal with a friend of mine he works for LKQ and they have a ton of Ls's in the yard. I also have a nother friend that works at a junk yard that has a nother ton of Ls's that have parts that are all pristine. as soon as I get a deal worked out with him I'll notify everyone.

Lol. Shoot! My finger slipped!. Alright you win. I have to save up to install my exhaust anyways.

Members online

No members online now.
Back