Headlight Alignment

my05lincls8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Guys and Gals, I know there is a way to adjust the height of the headlights, but is there a way to adjust the width? I've adjusted the headlights and they look like they're both mashed in the middle.. Not like the spread I'm use to. Any suggestions? Also, does anyone know any of member that makes HID glare shields? Thanks!

I made some out of a couple touch up paint pens.

I didn't attach them to the bulb. I just slid them into the headlight opening, and had the end rest in the bulb cap that's part of the low beam housing. If you know right where you want them, you could use a small dab of epoxy to hold them in place. but mine stayed just fine with one end sitting about where the o-ring is on the bulb, and the other end resting on that cap.

Guys and Gals, I know there is a way to adjust the height of the headlights, but is there a way to adjust the width?

There is an adjusting screw for the width. IIRC, it is outboard of the headlights (on top) and looks like a worm gear next to a plastic piece with a gauge next to the gear. On '00-'02s anyway.

Members online

No members online now.
Back