hehe need more advice

oskiny

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
well so far no rims yet but have been working on coils and other things and i will definitely be getting black rims no doubt thanks to you guys..am thinking about getting a black carbon fiber spoiler and a carbon fiber license plate but i dont know if it would look good but i finally installed smaller tips lol i liked the other ones better :shifty: joking :p

IMG_0377[1].jpg

IMG_0376[1].jpg

Those tips look AWESOME. Nice change!

My personal taste is to leave the spoiler color matched, and color match the rear surround too. But that's just my preference.

Tips do look great, look identical to mine!

And yea I still stand by my theory on black rims for your car.

I would still color match the surround to the car, then black out your LINCOLN LS emblems.

Then in the front I would do a McLaren color matched surround, with black insert. This would compliment your fogs alot. Also everything would accent some black wheels nicely.

nice i like your new tips bro, what kind are they? an i like the chrome surround
but i think it would look better color matched on your car

Tips do look great, look identical to mine!

And yea I still stand by my theory on black rims for your car.

I would still color match the surround to the car, then black out your LINCOLN LS emblems.

Then in the front I would do a McLaren color matched surround, with black insert. This would compliment your fogs alot. Also everything would accent some black wheels nicely.

damn you come up with some good ideas..am going to take notes so next project will be to color match the rear surround and i also think a black spoiler like the one i have right now but black would look good..yea i will get some carbon fiber letters and replace the lincoln emblem..thanks alot bro yall have helped much

Those tips look AWESOME. Nice change!

My personal taste is to leave the spoiler color matched, and color match the rear surround too. But that's just my preference.

yea but i think it would stand out better with a black one

now thats what im talking about, that what the exhaust is supposed to look like!

now lets work on all that brake dust. lol

just did my full led project..came out nice with the green

IMG_0392[1].jpg

IMG_0393[1].jpg

Tips look a lot better. You put green LED's in the fogs or it's the halos?

Tips look a lot better. You put green LED's in the fogs or it's the halos?

actually they are the halos they come in like 7 different color to match which ever car..some green angel eyes will work perfectly

Very classy with the green and black theme man.

Lookin forward to more mods and better photos.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. What tips and spoiler are those?

Oskiny-
How long did it take you to get your tips from that seller? Are you happy with the quality?

Could you post some more up close pics of the tips?

yes i love it better than the truck one i had before lol and it arrived faster than expected..i think 3-4days..i will take some pics later and post it :)

Members online

Back