Help ! Car forever in bump shop

JOHN1242

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

My car was involved in an accident and i had collision insurance on it. the bump shop did a beautiful job but the accident broke the seat bracket and plastic liner(I guess u call it that) so it falls back when leaned on( low rider-lol). We are having trouble finding a seat back and bracket. I am looking for this or a whole working drivers seat as they can switch the leather covers. Its the tan interior if there is a nice one out there. But any would be fine as long as the internals work.

HELP !! its been in that shop forever. or any other ideas?(thunderbird /Cougar seats?? a fix it for my seat?/ replacement aftermarket seats?)
thanks JOHN
gilbertfamily1@sbcglobal.net

Tell them to strip the seat and weld a piece of metal across the part that broke. It's fairly common...

seat

So what year are you looking for? The 96 or 98. I think gen ii 's are different. I have a couple of 98 seat backs or frames. Let me know. Thanx Bruce

Its not hard to build the seat, there's several threads on it, someone even did a good write up on rebuilding the motors

Members online

No members online now.
Back