help me out fellas should be a sticky?

rcab85

LVC Member
Reaction score
ok guys some major problems im having taking the car to the next level, put a call in to mark viii muscle (templeperformace.com) and also called dennis reinhardt automotive like 10 times... guess these guys are busy im looking for a custom tune and cant find one. started in jersey and drove to miami couldnt find anyone along the way? im in miami for a few months anyone have any advice?? also looking for a exhaust shop to install my 2 slp loudmouth 1 muffs without breaking the bank, looking for a good tint place as well. any and all help appreciated. so here is the problems plus one weird one.....
#1 A good tune from someone who i can talk to (97 lsc black on black)

#2 i can hear my injector signal through my speakers at 0 volume? lol weird i know

#3 a good tint place that wont break my door panels (hallandale beach area)

#4 a good exhaust shop to weld up 2 slp loudmouth 1's

#5 a place to buy good cheap exhaust tips online or other.

p.s i know and tried the search function forever.

ahhh the reason for the stciky my rear neon ballast is out? who tge hell rebuilds them? i read about people purchasing one but it was single phase i want brake and running lights... HELP!!!!!!!!

hard to get information on this site, you would think the common problems would be sticky's?

Maybe buy a shop manual. The information is provided freely by members who volunteer it thus its a privilege to those that use it. The search function works fine. What common problems are you having issue with? In this post, you only listed one problem and its probably a bad coil, not injectors. And thats not a common issue.

1) Blow-By Racing in the Tampa area

2) You have EMI coming through the radio circuit. Probably bad shielding/ground somewhere in the injector circuit.

3,4, and 5) I am useless for these as I am up in Orlando area.

use the Google website search instead.

site:lincolnvscadillac.com type in search terms here

vbulletin search is meh at best. it can made to work if you know exactly what you are looking for.

Members online

Back