Hey guys, I'm still alive!!!!!

ExoticLSC

LVC Member
Reaction score
What's up, everyone! I haven't posted on here for amost two years now..... Between rebuilding my '97, my freind's '90 Nothchback, workin' 50-60 hours at my job, and running a business, I haven't had much leisure time. I just wanted to say hello and sorry for disappearing to anyone here who remembers me, and welcome to anyone who has joined us in the last two years or so. Well, "Exotic" is soon to be back on the road with lots of new mods.... It's about time! Mods to look for are as follows: ......... Nah, I think I'll just let that out when she's done ;) I'm planning on havin' her up, running, and lookin' good by May. I'll see if I can post some sneak peek pics of the progress as time allows. It's always great too see the activity at this site, keep it up, guys!!!

-Joe Michael

waht you going to show us that ugly car............i cant even tell waht colour it is................JOKING :p cant wait too see it.....you ever get a s.c. on it

Hi Exotic,nice To Meet Ya..never Seen U B4..i Been Here For Sometime Now......so What So Exotic About Ur Lsc? ;) ((((hehehe)))

Hey all, Thanks for welcoming me back! I'm really excited to get her back on the road. I've just about redone the whole car, including body, interior, engine, drivetrain, wheels, audio/video system, etc. The paint will be very similar. ....... will there be a bottle-fed stroker in there, maybe a cobra intake and lots of shiny goodies??? .... Custom interior???? We'll see soon. Just look for some innovative stuff, it was time for a change as she had been typically the same for about three years with the exception of some mods here and there since the original build. I may be able to post some pics within the next few weeks or so, if someone can host them for me. Wish me the best, I still have lots of work left!

-Joe Michael

Members online

Back