Hey

905ride

New LVC Member
Reaction score
WHats going on, Im new to this fourm, I just baught a 1990 TC Signature series! Im pumped its my FIRST car! so, im sure il be asking lots of "stupid" questions. Bare with me eventually il have pictures, once it gets a little nicer out!
SUch as

Okay, I know how to get the markings OFF a car with googone, But how do I put them back on? I wouldnt mind stealing a 5.0 from a mustang in a scrappers and adding it to my ride!

When I turn my air ride off from the trunk. Whats the car using for suspenshion in the back?

WHats going on, Im new to this fourm, I just baught a 1990 TC Signature series! Im pumped its my FIRST car! so, im sure il be asking lots of "stupid" questions. Bare with me eventually il have pictures, once it gets a little nicer out!
SUch as

Okay, I know how to get the markings OFF a car with googone, But how do I put them back on? I wouldnt mind stealing a 5.0 from a mustang in a scrappers and adding it to my ride!

When I turn my air ride off from the trunk. Whats the car using for suspenshion in the back?

hey whats up? If you turn the air ride off it will eventually fall to the ground, or close to it.

3M automotive tape to put them back on. Most part or auto paint supply places carry it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back