how is the fuse box laid out

dropped74

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I want to check the fuse for my lumbar cause it all of a sudden stopped worknig and I am not sure if it is the fuse or the switch. I bought the car used and it did not have the owners manual, so I need to know how the fuse box is laid out and if that is not the problem does anyone know how to pull the switch and change it out. Thanks for your time and have great day.

Also has anyone heard from the guy with the turbo or how quick is doing with that supercharger?!?!?!?!

There are alot of neat links on the LVC sight! Take you time to look around and you will see alot of things at your finger tips to help you out :Beer http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/tech/Lincoln-LS/2001LincolnLS-OwnersManual.pdf

dropped74 said:
I want to check the fuse for my lumbar cause it all of a sudden stopped worknig and I am not sure if it is the fuse or the switch. I bought the car used and it did not have the owners manual, so I need to know how the fuse box is laid out and if that is not the problem does anyone know how to pull the switch and change it out. Thanks for your time and have great day.

Also has anyone heard from the guy with the turbo or how quick is doing with that supercharger?!?!?!?!

No problem happy to help out :L

dropped74 said:
you are right. I do need to check out more than the forum boards. Thanks for your help. your a lifesaver.

Nolan

Members online

No members online now.
Back