how much can i get for a air ride air compressor

young mark 8 lover

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
im debating on whether or not to take it out and sell it seeing it would be less weight and seeing that im staying with coils so im probably going to pull almost all the remaining air ride parts i can

Why is your car coil converted? Did you do it? It was likely converted by a previous owner because the system failed. Don't sell it unless you are sure it works. Compressor failure is the most common reason people ditch the air ride.

Why is your car coil converted? Did you do it? It was likely converted by a previous owner because the system failed. Don't sell it unless you are sure it works. Compressor failure is the most common reason people ditch the air ride.

last.owner converted it back in 2011 or 2012 if it works ill sell it if not if someone wants it to rebuild it or not then its going to scrap

You just need to know why they converted. People usually prefer the air bags when the system is working properly. Something was probably wrong with it.

You just need to know why they converted. People usually prefer the air bags when the system is working properly. Something was probably wrong with it.

im not sure why it was but it looks like the air lines were cut because theirs no connectors on them for the hoses and their really short at all 4 corners

Unless you know it was rebuilt, it needs to be rebuilt. Eddie at AAS used to give about $20 for it, +/-

is it worth anything as it is im seeing it as the less stuff i have that aint needed the better since.im never going back to air ride plus im a weight freak at times

the back sensor

uploadfromtaptalk1375977851017.jpg

it's worth what you can sell it for, which is prolly less than it costs to ship it
---
save your sensors and mark their location when you remove them; on the rears, reach around and push the tab at the top to release it from the ball stub...eventually someone will need it and you can help somebody out

Why didn't you just put this in the same thread for the height sensors?

is it worth anything as it is im seeing it as the less stuff i have that aint needed the better since.im never going back to air ride plus im a weight freak at times

Well I believe the air ride system with the compressor is still lighter than coil conversion. But since you are staying with coils, better to not have the air ride components to weight it down.

negligible amount of weight IMO, but ok.
and yes, its worth about $20 for a compressor with no history.

negligible amount of weight IMO, but ok.
and yes, its worth about $20 for a compressor with no history.

I don't even think it's worth $20.00. Take that dead weight off your car & scrap it. It's probably full of mud anyway.

Members online

No members online now.
Back