How much would it cost to get my interior like this?

Hundred44Spokes

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I don't even know if I would actually do it, but I loved the way it looked with that color leather. I saw this LS interior when I was over at Lowrider Nationals this Sunday.

cimg2659oj4.jpg

cimg2660ju5.jpg

cimg2661mu1.jpg

I have the same color interior...and I really don't think it would look too bad. So, does anybody know how much it would cost or know a general figure?

looks like a female purse, and I ain't even talkin about those new man bags lol.

I don't know man, probably about $500, guessing here.

It is a female purse haha, but I'm really liking it for some reason. And I was thinking 500 too...I really hope I can find a shop around here and go talk to them.

i went to some shop and they told me 1500 but this was one of those high-priced type places. i'm guessing 500-1k. i would go with a darker color tho, and that gucci looks too much like a female thing

I really hope the op is female or gay. Cuz that is a very ghey interior.

Not that there is anything wrong with that mind you.....

"looks like a female purse..."
"that gucci looks too much like a female thing..."
"...female or gay. Cuz that is a very ghey interior..."

Wasnt that treatment done on cars like the '69 Mustang "Grande", and the early to mid '70's Camaro "Berlinetta"...those kinds of cars???

I just threw up in my mouth

:yuck: I want to know how much it costs so I can LAUGH at who ever paid more than a nickel for that crap.

paid more than a nickel for it? i would have to be paid to put that in my car. no offense to the o.p. to each his own.

i dont know if it was the same design or just something like it, but this kid at my college had a pink 70s cadillac (not sure of the model- seville maybe) with the entire roof (the outside) wrapped with this type of material.

i dont know if it was the same design or just something like it, but this kid at my college had a pink 70s cadillac (not sure of the model- seville maybe) with the entire roof (the outside) wrapped with this type of material.

Willy P? That car was awesome even though i would never be seen driving it. The inside of the car was all done in the same pattern

You guys are terrible haha.

I'm not gay and the last time I checked I wasn't a woman...but now I have some general figures for general upholstery. If I do redo my interior, what would you guys suggest?

You guys are terrible haha.

I'm not gay and the last time I checked I wasn't a woman...but now I have some general figures for general upholstery. If I do redo my interior, what would you guys suggest?

How about some nice TASTEFUL leather and a suede or alcantara headliner?

I don't even know if I would actually do it, but I loved the way it looked with that color leather. I saw this LS interior when I was over at Lowrider Nationals this Sunday.

I have the same color interior...and I really don't think it would look too bad. So, does anybody know how much it would cost or know a general figure?

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Phew...man, I uh...

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sorry, seriously, I think that...ehhh...mmmm...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Oh, you were serious....

i almost did the grey and black gucci print 3 years ago but changed my mind but i wanted to do the seats as well. you can get a 3 yard by 54 in roll of fabric for about $100.

I've seen Gucci, Fendi, Prada, LV. I have never seen POLO though. If I were going to do any interior like that it would be polo. Its still classy and not ghetto and def. not played out.
Any ideas?

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Phew...man, I uh...

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sorry, seriously, I think that...ehhh...mmmm...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Oh, you were serious....

:p Now thats a funny post:p

is that the green LS thats on 22's.. the owner is some big guy.. saw him on cardomain.. pretty ugly car if u ask me.. not a big fan of the old gucci interior idea.. atleast he didnt do the whole car.. thanks god

as far as price.. buy the clothe and do it urself.. if u get a place to do it they might charge u like 200-300 dollars.. so find the price on the materials..

Members online

Back