how to ge the moonroof to tilt up

JERSEYLINCOLNKING

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
i have an 04 ls and i was wonderin how to ge the moonroof to tilt up because i saw pics of it but i cant figure it out

I believe you just have to push the button in instead of back, and then push the button forward to close it.

yes just push the button in instead of sliding it. I believe the owner's manual has a wealth of information to introduce you to the features of the LS.

I know... Sometimes I have to remind myself that god did not decide to distibute evenly the gift of intelligence.

I would bet there is other people that dont know how to do it either

I know... Sometimes I have to remind myself that god did not decide to distibute evenly the gift of intelligence.

u have an attitude problem bro,y dont u just not say anythin then to be rude,just got my car and aint fimiliar with it so just stop tryin to be kool and act tough on the comp

i thought this form was to help,not to have people that know the answer to someones ? and make fun of them,this is y i never signed up for this kind of thing,hopw someone does that :q:q:q:q to u

I wondered the same thing, then did find it in the manual. I would never have thought to push the button in. (The book also mentioned "auto-tilt," and while it described how to do it, it did not state what it really did. Found out by pushing the button. Cool feature.)

As for the "stupid question," yes, the standard response is RTFM, but cut the guy a break. Maybe he bought the car used and didn't get one (like me). At least let him know it can be downloaded at https://secure.lincoln.com/owners/ . (I found is someplace else, but can't recall where.)

Don't let the jerks get you down, JERSY. I asked about city lights, and got all kinds of smart remarks. Guess there's one (or two, or three) in every crowd. There's a lot of good info here, and some good folks, as well. Give it a shot, thicken your skin, and stick around. I'm not leaving. :D

Andy

Or you can down load from TECH ARTICLES at the top of the page next to SEARCH.

I wondered the same thing, then did find it in the manual. I would never have thought to push the button in. (The book also mentioned "auto-tilt," and while it described how to do it, it did not state what it really did. Found out by pushing the button. Cool feature.)

As for the "stupid question," yes, the standard response is RTFM, but cut the guy a break. Maybe he bought the car used and didn't get one (like me). At least let him know it can be downloaded at https://secure.lincoln.com/owners/ . (I found is someplace else, but can't recall where.)

Don't let the jerks get you down, JERSY. I asked about city lights, and got all kinds of smart remarks. Guess there's one (or two, or three) in every crowd. There's a lot of good info here, and some good folks, as well. Give it a shot, thicken your skin, and stick around. I'm not leaving. :D

Andy

thanks man,ur a stand up guy,juist to let u and everyone know,this is my first car with a moonroof and the ls that i just recently got did not come with a manual,so ask b4 u call me dumb ok.and thanks once again to all the ones that were nice to me

u have an attitude problem bro,y dont u just not say anythin then to be rude,just got my car and aint fimiliar with it so just stop tryin to be kool and act tough on the comp

Not trying to act tough at all... the quote is from Albert Einstein. I use it frequently. I don't feel I have an attitude problem. I'm sorry you got offended by it, sometimes I forget I was once naive about this vehicle as well...

Not trying to act tough at all... the quote is from Albert Einstein. I use it frequently. I don't feel I have an attitude problem. I'm sorry you got offended by it, sometimes I forget I was once naive about this vehicle as well...

ok,well just to let u know i dont know nothin bout this car and i prolly wont have it long enough to know all the things in the car so,but it dont even have an owners manual.

ok i tried it and it worked so thanks to the people that helped me out

I have to thank you for this thread... RTFM... Screw that, I read it, but since ALL of my previous cars had a moonroof I guess I did not read that section.

RTFM, should never be the answer to a question on a forum..

Again thanks

--Ben

I understand you have a 2004 LS, but on my 2000 LS there is a small diagram next to the sunroof switch that lets you know how to vent the sunroof. Also IIRC it says 'push' as well.

I understand you have a 2004 LS, but on my 2000 LS there is a small diagram next to the sunroof switch that lets you know how to vent the sunroof. Also IIRC it says 'push' as well.

well there is nothin on there,my buddy has the writting but mine looks like they rubbed it off or somethin

Members online

Back