How to remove exhaust

not_gramps

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to take out my fuel tank to do my fuel pump, how do I remove the exhaust from the manifolds? It's a completly stock system.

Also the reason for replacing my fuel pump is because my mark 8 dies at idle but will turn on after turning the key again, and it also shudders randomly at regular speeds. When I bought the car the fuel pump fuse was blown, thus making me think it's a duel pump issue, or wiring?

I'm trying to take out my fuel tank to do my fuel pump, how do I remove the exhaust from the manifolds? It's a completly stock system.

Also the reason for replacing my fuel pump is because my mark 8 dies at idle but will turn on after turning the key again, and it also shudders randomly at regular speeds. When I bought the car the fuel pump fuse was blown, thus making me think it's a duel pump issue, or wiring?
I don't know why anyone else will say but when I dropped my tank all I did was unhook the rear hangers for the exhaust (using WD40 for lube) and let them hang then took out the tank....As "they say" easy-peasy.....Is this what you're looking for?

Members online

Back