I don't like my LSC exhaust!

isaiah3g

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So the little bro(16) and I decided rondeau out my 2-1-2 base exhaust over to the true dual LSC exhaust from the parts Mark.

On my car I cut the mufflers and one cat out an loved the sound.

On the LSC exhaust I cut the mufflers off and honestly,I like the way the other sounded.

Is there really going to be a difference in performance?
I did a couple 0-60 time runs and before the swap I had a consistent 6.9 run and with the LSC I had two runs,both were 7.1.

Am I crazy or just a n00b with this?

I knew the sound would not be the same,I just don't like this as much as the single.

I plan on X piping it and just sticking with this.

It'll sound like flappy crap until you cross the system, you're loosing back pressure, install the X , it'll sound alot better and you'll pick your times bck up

You know,that's exactly how it sounds....Flappy crap.
X pipe comes soon!

Mine was the same until I put the X in it...now it sounds awesome..well...did...when it ran

I just saw your vid on YouTube laser posted up. I had to keep the volume down. Hospitals don't care for the vroom vroom.

That sounds Freakin sick! I love it. Is it dual all the way out? With stock size piping?

Stock piping and the added pipe where the mufflers are its the lsc model so yeah true dual and there is no drone either... ill get an inside sound when I get home from work

I am swapping the exhaust back to my previous setup. I was really disappointed in the LSC exhaust. I did what I could with the money I had.

Dude keep it put an h pipe for the low end torque or x pipe for high range power the difference in top end is hell's noticeable for the x pipe

I've decided to go ahead and X pipe it. I'll be doing some searching for one. Anyone have one for sale? :D

EBay's got them for pretty cheap make sure its a true flow design though I like them better

Members online

No members online now.
Back