I HAVE MARK VIII parts

robnu0069

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
drop me a line i picked up about 4 of these from 93 - 96 i think i got them at a buddies back yard for clearing a property line . hope i can make a sale and help all of you MARKVIII owners

Yeah, I am looking for a few things also. Are you saying that you have 4 cars to pick parts from?

Thomas

grill( no breaks or cracks ), passenger front corner lens, center console lid ( light tan ), possibly front seats if in good condition, shift knob if clean, and steering wheel if clean... if you have any of this let me know

I'm looking for the front clip (any first gen - bumper cover, grill, mounting hardware, etc), and fenders.

Prefferably with the 95/96 HID's, but I can get those separately.

Send me a PM if you have them, and a price without shipping costs, but include any handling costs.

I need a chrome moulding between the hood and grille
i have an extra i mmight be parting with in about a month after my car gets painted.. let me know then if you still need one

I'm looking for quite a few parts right now-
At the moment I'm interested in a rear bumper cover for a 95 or 96, ideally in black.

I am looing for the stereo head unit and the trunk amplifier.

Do they work ?

let me know if any have a moon roof, I need the cassette, not the glass, not the motor, just the rails and sliding mechanism.

I have two fenders...................

Frogman said:
I'm looking for the front clip (any first gen - bumper cover, grill, mounting hardware, etc), and fenders.

Prefferably with the 95/96 HID's, but I can get those separately.

Send me a PM if you have them, and a price without shipping costs, but include any handling costs.

Frogman, did you get your fenders yet??

Jibit said:
let me know if any have a moon roof, I need the cassette, not the glass, not the motor, just the rails and sliding mechanism.

I have never heard of the cassette going bad. Could it be the motor is just out of sync?

I'm looking for a complete powered title and telescopic Gen-2 steering column that is gray in color. Needs to have the turn control arm, clock spring and steering wheel and must be in excellent condition. I don't the air bag in it but I need every thing else. Please let me know. You can e-mail me direct at kenstagg@yahoo.com. Thanks

Frat-man-du said:
I have never heard of the cassette going bad. Could it be the motor is just out of sync?

some parts on the rails snapped jammed it up and now its basically useless. I took it apart to gind out that the cable that runs the rail has snapped off the back end of the cassette. Basically upon any pressure the the cable forces its way out instead of moving the window.

i need a grill for a '93. if anyone has one, please PM me and let me know what u want for it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back