Ignition Linkage

Fenris

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I started the mark 8 the other day when I went to turn it off nothing, could move the key its full travel I took the column covers off moved the tilt up and down and was finally able to see not by much that the linkage came apart. It doesnt look like it would be to difficult to disconnect the column at the tilt hinge. Famous last words shouldnt be complicated. Can any one tell me the steps to remove it. I really dont want to screw it up and I was layed off so going to the dealership is out of the question.:confused:

I started the mark 8 the other day when I went to turn it off nothing, could move the key its full travel I took the column covers off moved the tilt up and down and was finally able to see not by much that the linkage came apart. It doesnt look like it would be to difficult to disconnect the column at the tilt hinge. Famous last words shouldnt be complicated. Can any one tell me the steps to remove it. I really dont want to screw it up and I was layed off so going to the dealership is out of the question.:confused:

I figured it out.:D

Members online

Back