I'm going to quit selling on ebay!!!

micahs97m8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
:mad: I have recently sold quite a few items on ebay. Christmas presents were bought with the money. Now the buyer of the CD changer (cesar4656) i sold is trying to tell me it doesn't work. This was in a car i drove for a couple months. It worked fine when pulled. He immediately demanded a refund and threatened to leave negative feedback. I though i covered my ass by putting tracking numbers on everything i sent out (thanx 2 apple), but apparently not. The good news is HID bulbs are running $200+ on ebay right now. :D

I keep getting burned too. I sold a chrome 10 spoke that was peeling and even put in the ad "chrome peeling around center cap" and when the guy bought it he wanted a refund because he didnt think it was that bad in the pictures. He bought the wheel for $32, give me a freakin break!!!!! I ended up refunding his $32, so he basically paid $27 for shipping and got a free wheel.

I try to help people out and give them a decent price on stuff but it seems like I am always the one getting screwed.

people are A HOLES!!!!!!!!! and the HID's are going for $200 now? :( I sold one i had for $125 about a month ago....then again i guess its ok since it was a $2 you pull-it special :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back