Ipod Interface, factory 6 disc w/ Nav

JRiffe108

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've been searching for an Ipod interface for my lady. 2005 LS V8 Ultimate, Factory 6 disc THX Navigation. I've searched the forums and can't come up with anything. Also, I've searche the web to no avail. I seen some info suggesting an interface that is plug and play, replaces the "FM2" with "Aux" on the nav screen. Anybody else with fact. nav with interface?

Thanks in advance.

Also, anyone install a TPMS system? I was looking at Orange electronics units that have a good looking display unit that matches silver trimmed interior. Just can't find a place to mount. I thought about the "A" pillar but am afraid of the sunlight bleeding out the display. Anbody?

Yes it will work with the 6 disc w/o nav. They also have one for the 6 disc with the nav unit. I have w/o nav. The pie adapter is what I have, and it sounds so much better than any cd that it plays. It plugs intot he rear of the radio and then the harness plugs into the Ipod harness. you run the cable from that to the console or glove box and plug in your Ipod. Works great!!

Cool. Thanks for the help guys. I emailed PIE and will call them tomorrow to confirm a working unit for my nav. I seen three different options. Pod, Pod/s, Pod2. Not sure of the difference other than the price. Will post part numbers with additional information after chat with PIE.

Anyone on the TPMS?

I use the Kudos mount, the first one pictured for my phone or the Ipod. It works really well.

Alpine makes a direct cable for the Ipod. there are 2 different cables depending on your radio. The cheaper cable is about 30 bucks and the other cable runs about 100. Most of the cars take the 30 dollar cable.

Alpine makes a direct cable for the Ipod. there are 2 different cables depending on your radio. The cheaper cable is about 30 bucks and the other cable runs about 100. Most of the cars take the 30 dollar cable.

LINK?

I don't know any specific links. But try your nearest audio shops and not best buy I mean a legit audio shop.

Members online

No members online now.
Back