jamie97lsc is a great great seller!!

manish

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I received my parts extremely fast and in better condition than i had hope to. I purchased front and rear pair of caliper brackets from Jamie last tuesday, via a money order thru the us post office. I spoke with jamie over the phone got some great tune tips and other ideas about my car for free. then I called Monday 7/28/08 to ensure that they got my payment ok. was told yes and that the parts will be shipped the next morning. :cool:
fast forward to 7/31/08 and i have a special package from jamie and his brother!:eek: my calipers with a nice note stating that all of the guides had been cleaned and relubed. bolts look new, and to top it off...he painted the brackets black for me!!!:eek: :D Man i have dealt with the great sellers on this site and have always had better than expected results, but this was so much more than i expected! jamie thank you! :) :)

second time a still great service!

just ordered some more parts from jamie and i again got more helpful information and great prices :) parts came as ordered and in great condition. will be using him more ;)

thanks man, it was a pleasure to be able to help you. i replied to your other post too about a quarter window, i should be able to help you there too. thanks again for the business. and you hush rich lol!

Members online

Back