Junkyard Trip Again on Friday. Who Needs What?

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I am going again on friday. Who needs what?

I know I need to get two more triangle dash pieces. Anything else?

Please list and provide pictures if need be.:)

Side mirror shrouds! I just need the plastic mirror covering and not the guts of it all unless it's just as cheap. I have a gen1 but idk if the mirror changed between gens.

If you can get another set of strut covers, that would be good. What is the price you have for those?

Let me know if anyone on the first group of strut covers backs out.

If you can get another set of strut covers, that would be good. What is the price you have for those?

Let me know if anyone on the first group of strut covers backs out.

I have sold two of the three pairs of strut covers. Still waiting to here from the second member that requested them. I will look for another set for you.:)

Side mirror shrouds! I just need the plastic mirror covering and not the guts of it all unless it's just as cheap. I have a gen1 but idk if the mirror changed between gens.

Basicly, you need the whole door mirror? Do you need both sides? I will see what I can do.

Seat bolts, DS corner light with good chrome. The screws that hold the seat surround on. All for a Mark VIII.

The only MarkVIII I found. It had an engine fire. Most of it was toast. The corner light you needed was gone already. I will look for the bolts for you.:)

Basicly, you need the whole door mirror? Do you need both sides? I will see what I can do.

Yup, both sides. I don't need the mirror part, just the outer plastic but if it's too much of a pain to take apart or the price is close to the same just get the entire mirror. If you can get both sides for under $100 I can do that, but under $50 would be better! I'll wait on the corner vent so you can just ship everything together.

Btw, they don't have to be the same color because they aren't going on my car.

Any gen 2?

I need the plastic piece that goes around the shifter and up around the ashtray and power plugs.

Also, I need one of those U nut or whatever they are called that holds the top of the headlight on. Maybe the gen 1s have the same nut.

I'm remembering things I need as I go. I need the door check stop, center a/c vent(already PM'd the other member about it though). Drivers under seat airbag connector with as much wire as you can. Here's some pictures in this thread: http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=65259&highlight=airbag

A few lug nuts, A few of mine seems to be rounding a bit, what to replace a couple the next time I rotate. Drivers side visor clip. And you already have one part I need so no worries there.

A few lug nuts, A few of mine seems to be rounding a bit, what to replace a couple the next time I rotate..

I have extra lugs if you want to pick a few up. I bought all new ones when I got my new tires and I kept any good ones as back-ups, I have about 10.

PM me if you want any.

Could you see if you can find another 02 console with the good cupholders but in black. I think my interiors black, im not sure what the difference between black and dark graphite is. Heres a pic... View attachment 61749

What are people paying for those consoles now-a-days? The ones with the good cup holders...

A few lug nuts, A few of mine seems to be rounding a bit, what to replace a couple the next time I rotate. Drivers side visor clip. And you already have one part I need so no worries there.
Might be better off getting the Dorman or Sebring lugs. The ones on my 06 are starting to round as well, but have a stash of Dormans from when I bought the car. Will put 'em on soon.

Yup, both sides. I don't need the mirror part, just the outer plastic but if it's too much of a pain to take apart or the price is close to the same just get the entire mirror. If you can get both sides for under $100 I can do that, but under $50 would be better! I'll wait on the corner vent so you can just ship everything together.

Btw, they don't have to be the same color because they aren't going on my car.

No problem. I will see what I can do.:)

Could you see if you can find another 02 console with the good cupholders but in black. I think my interiors black, im not sure what the difference between black and dark graphite is. Heres a pic... View attachment 61749

I can get you a tan one for sure. Black no way. You could paint it. Let me know.

I need the center ac/heater vents dont need the message buttons just the vent part, cheap top grill

i have an 01

Damn, almost forgot. I need one of the little chrome vent pieces too! You should just grab all of them off of every LS!

Damn, almost forgot. I need one of the little chrome vent pieces too! You should just grab all of them off of every LS!

Looks that way.:D Seems a lot of members need them.

I need the center ac/heater vents dont need the message buttons just the vent part, cheap top grill

i have an 01

I will see what I can do. The yards are in such a eary to get the stereos out. The top vents pieces are pulled out as fast as possible. In most cases, I can even find them in the car.:eek: When I do, they are trashed. Only thing I can do is grab the chrome tabs out of the vents.:(

Members online

No members online now.
Back