Just bought a 97 mark VIII,Selling my 94

Megaboink

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi all! anyone looking for a lincoln 94 mark Viii in the new jersey area? 154,000 miles it runs good very good it needs a il work but over all it in good shape color red. I'am posting this in case some one is thanks all! :L

What you asking on the 94

Megaboink said:
Hi all! anyone looking for a lincoln 94 mark Viii in the new jersey area? 154,000 miles it runs good very good it needs a il work but over all it in good shape color red. I'am posting this in case some one is thanks all! :L

keep 'em both, and join Club 16! every gen 2 owner should own a gen 1, and every gen 1 owner should own a gen 2....two toally unique cars, both bad, both cool, both unique, and both added together make 16.

mespock said:
:W to :V Good luck on the 97 it will be a nice ride.

Also Good Luck on Selling the 94 I'm sure someone here will give you a reasonable offer. :Beer

Thank you! :) so far so good, I thought the 97 would be alil diffrent than the 94, but it is much diffent but not a whole lot. I wish i could keep them both but i can't, i also have a 87 wagon to get rid of and a bronco 2 with plow, to many vehicles lol, It's starting to look like a car dealer. in the past i owned 84 mark vii and an 86, vii love them. anyone know how can i place pic of the car, guess i need to go to the car sale forum ?

Members online

Back