K&N air filter

CarbonTC

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Let's see if I can bring your attention here rather than sale forum.
I upgraded my air intake and now im selling my K&N. It looks in excellent conditions. $25 firmed+ shipping
PAYPAL & money orders accepted.

2004 LINCOLN LS 3.0L V6 F/I - All Automotive Air Filter# 33-2266
Will also fit V8 models.

parts002.jpg

EW! I went with KKM....I'd never go K&N....hell my buddy's tundra squeels whenever he stops flooring it....I laugh cause mine just growls.....

Anybody get the Intake tube installed at all? I might be buying one but didn't know the ease of installation......

Your comment is not appreciated. :mad:

It doesn't even make any sense. I've personally had a K&N drop in installed. Where would you get a squeal noise from a stock replacement air filter?

EW! I went with KKM....I'd never go K&N....hell my buddy's tundra squeels whenever he stops flooring it....I laugh cause mine just growls.....

Anybody get the Intake tube installed at all? I might be buying one but didn't know the ease of installation......

While this thread may not be posted in the "For Sale" section it still is a for sale thread and I suggest that you respect that. Talking crap and asking off topic questions is not a very considerate way to act, especially as a new member. It is understandable that you want to share your opinion with others but there is a time and a place for that.

Back on topic...

While this thread may not be posted in the "For Sale" section it still is a for sale thread and I suggest that you respect that. Talking crap and asking off topic questions is not a very considerate way to act, especially as a new member. It is understandable that you want to share your opinion with others but there is a time and a place for that.

Back on topic...

Jeese...just givin my honest opinion. Oh and found it that my buddy's squeel is those weird "cyclone" things ebay has up that is "supposed" to add MPG.
But whatever, srry, didn't know this was a buying thread....too used to myspace forums :/

Dude, your one of those that post idiotic comments on all those peoples videos huh?

Really, if thats what you want dont do it here!

EDIT: I knew I saw that avatar before! This guy does go on myspace and talk out his ass just like he does here! You'll often find him talking out his ass on the videos!

Dude, your one of those that post idiotic comments on all those peoples videos huh?

Really, if thats what you want dont do it here!

EDIT: I knew I saw that avatar before! This guy does go on myspace and talk out his ass just like he does here! You'll often find him talking out his ass on the videos!

Actually I don't. As far as videos...don't have the time unless they are music videos. None of the Lincoln LS groups say much. And I am barely in the groups anymore cause they have gone all retarded. I have though posted RANDOM and IDIOTIC stuff in "DAILY BABES & AMATUERS" section but decided to delete the APP cause I am not on as much.

Anyways back to the thread.....okay...considering that K&N filter is for the stock filter box, I can't get cause I got the KKM

Members online

Back