Ken

Motts

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey, I know your interested in the BMW m3, just thought I would bring to your attention that I have a really good friend who works for BMW in Farmington/Bloomfield Michigan. THey can have cars shipped etc. Let me know if you may be possibly interested. and I'll send his info your way.
Or if anyone else may interested.

Here is a link to their site.

http://www.erhardbmwoffarmingtonhills.com/erhard/fh_html/specials.htm

You goign to keep the lincoln?

Does any one know how much actual HP the m3 produces? I once saw a dyno of an M3 E46 with cai, and other light mods, it made 303 hp. I might consider it as one of my potential LS replacements in a year or two.

Just googled it... quote from a M3 owner at a bimmer forum:

"just dyno'ed my BONE STOCK E46 M3 on Friday and was very pleased with the results. Most E46 M3's dyno to an average of 270whp with a range between 260whp and 290whp (290whp is very rare).

I was lucky enough to have one of the strong M3's and dyno'ed to 287.1whp."

Motts said:
Hey, I know your interested in the BMW m3, just thought I would bring to your attention that I have a really good friend who works for BMW in Farmington/Bloomfield Michigan. THey can have cars shipped etc. Let me know if you may be possibly interested. and I'll send his info your way.
Or if anyone else may interested.

Here is a link to their site.

http://www.erhardbmwoffarmingtonhills.com/erhard/fh_html/specials.htm

You goign to keep the lincoln?
Thanks for the lead. I'm going to wait until the first of the year to determine what I'm going to do. I'll either do one of three things, 1) Keep the LS I have now for another year, 2) Sell the LS and get an M3 or 3) Sell the LS and get a 2006 LSE. Again, thanks for the lead.

GrayGhost1 said:
Thanks for the lead. I'm going to wait until the first of the year to determine what I'm going to do. I'll either do one of three things, 1) Keep the LS I have now for another year, 2) Sell the LS and get an M3 or 3) Sell the LS and get a 2006 LSE. Again, thanks for the lead.

Your definately keeping LSKoncepts.com right?

M3, one word: Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!

My dad brought one home to work on it privately instead at the body shop. It was black on black, 5-speed or 6-speed and good gawd was it beautiful. He said he punched it in 2nd and by the end had it to like 60 in no time. I'd love to have one myself but its a bit much right now.

I heard about a special m3 or some kind of model where they say the HP is at 333 compared to the regular model, so that would be probably over 300 at the wheels.

FreeFaller said:
I think I'd rather have a new Lexus IS-series. I absolutely HATE BMW interiors.

Not to mention the IS is faster, more powerful, and less expensive than the 3 series. (Not the M3)

the M3 has had the 333hp 6-cylinder for a while now. Next year it gets a V8.

Quik LS said:
the M3 has had the 333hp 6-cylinder for a while now. Next year it gets a V8.

Wow I didn't know that, what are the specs?

The 2007 M3 E90 is speculated to be powered by a turbocharged 4.0 L V8 motor. This is a big step up for the BMW M3. The new M3 will not only have a new power plant, but new body lines as well.

Members online

No members online now.
Back