Kicker L7 Amp Question

Vivid LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Decided to change my speaker choice from the Memphis subs to the Kicker L7

I am getting
these
Kicker S12L7-4

Going to have 4 of them in a custom setup in the trunk.

What kicker amp or amps would be the best for these?

Thanks in adance.

What is the difference between these
Kicker S12L7-4
Kicker s12L7-2

Also would two of these amps work

Kicker 04SX900.2

Power (WATTS/CHANNEL), 2 Ohm Stereo: 450W x 2
Power (WATTS/CHANNEL), 4 Ohm Bridged Mono: 900W

I believe the 4 or the 2 after is the Ohm number. Make sure your sub and amp have the same number.

i sugest the Kicker SX 1250.1 amp.. its kicker and its the new digital series. pretty bad.. its 1 of those per speaker.. (to go crazy).. or 1 amp for two kicker L7 solo's... its what i have in my trunk

I am going to order 2 of those amps.

Which subs will work the best with them the 2 or 4 ohm ones.

Thanks

i believe the 2 ohm but i really dont remember.. i dont want to be wrong u know.. ask the people u order the amp from.. if u already have the sub.. u have to get the right amp.. if u dont have anything, get what u prefer.. i think the lower the ohm, the deeper the bass something.. i really forgot.. i read it here before though.. wish i could be of more help..

its the lower the ohm the more power the amp produces and teh hotter the amp runs. Make sure that you have good ventilation if you run the amps at 1 ohm. Two dual 4 ohm subs can be wired down to a one ohm load which is wen that amp orduces the most power. The dual 2 ohm subs 2 of them can be wired to a two ohm load and will not hit as hard with those amps. Ckeck out orion sbs on ebay this link is an amazing deal on a great amp...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Orion-2500d-amp-Wcc-D5000-amp-5000-watt-FREE-SHIPPING_W0QQit emZ9716575199QQcategoryZ18797QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
that will pound harder then those kicker amps

Members online

No members online now.
Back