Last Lincoln LS to roll off the assembly....

G

GrayGhost1

According to Blue Oval News the last Lincoln LS will roll off the assembly line on Friday, April 14th around 2:30 - 3:00 DST. They didn't mention what color or anything but this is a sad week for all the LS enthusiasts. I know I'm bummed.

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: Ignorance is bliss sometimes, but thanks for the update. I hate to see it go. I guess as long as we keep ours and not let them rust out, then we can keep the LS alive.

This information cannot be right. All of Ford Motor Company is shut down on April 14th for Good Friday.

I drove by the Wixom plant yesterday and could see at least 20 LSs sitting inside the fence, along with a whole bunch of Town Cars. It is sad to know that the days are numbered for what was once one of the best and most profitable plants in all of Ford...

The only thing i know is that ford did do much marketing on the LS from 2004+ and i think that was why sales went down a 60%

SVT Gator said:
This information cannot be right. All of Ford Motor Company is shut down on April 14th for Good Friday.

I drove by the Wixom plant yesterday and could see at least 20 LSs sitting inside the fence, along with a whole bunch of Town Cars. It is sad to know that the days are numbered for what was once one of the best and most profitable plants in all of Ford...
Don't know 100% if it is or not but typically there are some pretty good sources on BON. It may be the 13th. At any rate, if this is the last week the era has come to an end.

now theres one thing good for us...........we own one.

supply and demand anyone.......

least theyll be worth something in the future when their no longer pumped out.

GrayGhost1 said:
According to Blue Oval News the last Lincoln LS will roll off the assembly line on Friday, April 14th around 2:30 - 3:00 DST. They didn't mention what color or anything but this is a sad week for all the LS enthusiasts. I know I'm bummed.

HATED! To this day I still wish I had one.

Members online

No members online now.
Back