lincoln app

xllsc007

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey check our smartphone app version of the lincoln store. Now have it on your iphone, ipod, i touch,smartphone, ipad.
go to http://m.xtremelincoln.com from your phone.

we are trying to service our customers. trying to bring you more.

WOW! You guys have tons of town car parts, I have never seen so many awesome custom and performance accessories for the Town Car. No wonder you posted in the Town Car forum.

V you not giving folks a chance. We offer many different services and hoping any lincoln owner will come to us. a simple radio install folks go to best buys.
Custom interiors where do u go? Simple personal accessories who is sellin?g it? How many support summit racing and others who dont even have a listing for lincoln? We are introducing our products and services. Can we do yourtowncar radio,custom trunk, interior chrome under your hood and post it on the site to atrack others?

Aleas we are trying, can you give us a few towncar,LS,MKS..etc custom businesses in nyc or on the web?

It is nice what you are trying, but I do not see much custom work on your site geared towards Town Cars. It would be awesome if you showed custom interior pieces, work that has been done on Town Cars. It appeears to me that your focus is on the mark VII. I just would love to see things geared towards Town Cars when advertised in the Town Car forums. Show some custom Town car work, some pictures or descriptions of cars and work done. I would not mind you posting any pictures of any custom work you would do to my car, I think it is great when a business can advertise real talent, as opposed to stock photographs. If you can do performance work on an 06 town car, I would take mine to you when the time came. I am not the biggest fan of chrome work, unless there is performance underneath. I may have been quick to judge, but it just seemed out of place.

thanks for your understanding, but it has to start with one person with any lincoln to make the first move. we just had more mark vii guys coming. we did a few radio installs in towncars. Would love to do a custom trunk. But since you own a lincoln what do u have to show your love for your car when u car out of the car ? shirts,pens,keychains wallet,hats,coffee mugs etc. Even when i go to car shows there are only older lincoln or make a LS. We need to custom a towncar.

Well If I had a significant amount of money saved, I would see what you can do for me. My plans for my Town car are significant, and I try to save money wherever I can. This means I do my own labor, and keep an account in a distributor in the area to make sure I don't have to pay the final prices for what I need. I do have a connection for Town Car parts specifically though, a family member works in a local distributor for taxi and limo parts, maybe that can be of help to you. They have most anything mechanical, from whole engines fresh from FoMoCo down to collision parts. If you are interested in hearing what I want to do with my Town car, pm me.

Members online

Back