Lincoln ls 2000 sport look!

fede6923

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi I'm selling a Lincoln ls 2000 V8 sport silver pioneer double din radio Sony sub amp 106,xxx miles need suspension work letting go at 2500 good engine good transmission been taken care of nice car.

It's been taken care of, yet you didn't fix the suspension? Don't sound like it's been "taken care" of, if you ask me.

But since you didn't ask me, I'm saying it anyways.

IMHO, the white hood clashes with the rest of the car. But then again, I don't have any of that "taste in art" thing some people have.

Either way, good luck with the sale.

the car has been taken care of it needs is stuff, the engine and transmission are good allways change before or at 3000 with good oil the transmission oil also has been flushed changed at around 6000

This thread is a mess...

The hood is white because you got in an accident most likely... Evidence is still there on your "non sport" front bumper.

Chrome in the bumpers = non sport... just saying. Unless you added the chrome, its not a sport. The wheels aren't sport wheels either.

So lets call it what it likely is... a "non" sport.

Oil changes are recommended every 5,000 miles.. So why would you waste your money changing it early?

Transmission fluid... you changed it every 6,000 miles or you changed it 6,000 miles ago.. when the car hit 100k ?

Hyelife... lmao 2004.

Either way I shouldn't have posted. I already have an LS, and its Silver.

Members online

Back